Family Owned, Service Driven
A lot has changed since Taylor Gas Heating Air was founded, in 1950.
Back then, the average cost of a new house was $8,450, and a new car was $1,510. You could buy a loaf of bread for 12¢, a pound of ground beef for 30¢, and a gallon of gas for 18¢. If you were going out to lunch at the local five-and-dime, you could get a three-decker chicken-salad sandwich for 65¢ and a milkshake for 25¢.
One thing that hasn’t changed: Taylor Gas Heating Air remains a family-owned, locally-based business dedicated to outstanding service for our customers here in St. Mary’s County and the surrounding communities in Calvert, Charles, and Prince George’s counties.
After three generations and 70 years, we’re not resting on our laurels. We continue to expand our services while maintaining excellence in propane delivery and equipment service.
Here’s why you can’t do better than Taylor Gas Heating Air for your home or business:
- Taylor Gas Heating Air is a full-service propane and HVAC services provider with the experience you need to make sure your home is safe, warm and comfortable and that your business has what it needs to get the job done
- We offer reliable, safe and courteous propane delivery
- We safely install propane tanks in a wide range of sizes
- Our customers get round-the-clock emergency propane delivery
- We give you flexible pricing and payment options such as Pre-buy and our Budget Plan to meet your propane needs and your budget
- Our licensed, trained, certified, skilled and experienced service technicians provide expert installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC, home comfort systems and outdoor living equipment
- Taylor Gas Heating Air has a successful record of providing dependable propane installation and equipment services to local businesses and farms
- We specialize in working with restaurants and commercial kitchens on propane supply issues and doing equipment installations and service
As a Taylor Gas Heating Air customer, you support a local business and keep more of your money in the community, supporting its workers and businesses. And we support our customers in a way no national company that’s headquartered somewhere else can.
Ready to learn more about the products and services offered by Taylor Gas Heating Air? Get in touch with us today!