What’s Next for Your Heating System?
At some point, you’ll need to decide whether it’s the right time to spend money to repair your heating system or if you need to replace it. Here are a few key considerations to keep in mind as you decide what to do.
Replace your system if:
- It breaks down frequently.
- You will be living in your home for at least five more years.
- It is more than 10 years old and only in average condition.
- It does not keep you as comfortable as you would like.
- It is burning too much fuel.
Repair your system if:
- Your heating costs have been acceptable.
- It is still under warranty.
- It delivers a reliable performance.
- You will be moving within the next five years.
- It is less than 10 years old and in good condition.
- You’re pleased with your level of comfort.
Email or call us to set up a no-cost heating system evaluation. We’d love to conduct a full inspection, during which we can determine whether you would benefit more from an upgrade or a repair, and what your next steps should be.