Become part of the Taylor Gas family!
When you work for a locally based, family-owned business such as Taylor Gas, you get much more than if you worked for some big, impersonal corporation based far away.
Taylor Gas is always looking for HVAC service technicians dedicated to the highest standards of quality work and courteous service.
We value our employees and treat you like family. If you’re looking to work with people who care about you and for a stable business that gives you opportunities to grow and advance, apply to work at Taylor Gas!
We are currently looking for the following positions:
Are you one of the top service technicians at your current company? Looking to make a move to a company that values your input and your skills? Taylor Gas is currently searching for experienced Service Techs to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate will perform preventive maintenance and emergency repairs on heating and cooling systems for residential Taylor Gas customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full time position
- On-call rotation and overtime available
Minimum Job Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
- High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of trades experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- EPA, LP Installers or Gas Fitters Preferred.
- Completed Certificate (s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- HVAC maintenance, and repair skills.
- Knowledge of residential heating and cooling maintenance and repair skills.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- Ability to read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency preferred
- Ability to pass drug and background screening
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Considerable physical activity. Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects, Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of job.
- Work environment involves exposure to potentially dangerous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Matching 401(k) Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Time
- Bonuses and more available
Taylor Gas Company is seeking a Propane Delivery Driver to work Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm and some weekend hours during the winter season. This is a DOT regulated position that complies with drug and alcohol policies and procedures. Successful candidate must have the ability to perform a variety of tasks such as:
- Delivery of propane fuel to commercial accounts and residential homes, to include pulling a delivery hose, heavy lifting, and climbing in and out of a fuel truck.
- Maintain work environment to include company equipment and bulk truck.
- Provide customer service, as needed, including direct customer contact during field deliveries.
- Provide clear and concise communication with office staff regarding delivery status, truck status, etc.
Candidate must have the following:
- VALID DOT/COMMERCIAL Driver’s License (CDL) and current DOT medical card with HAZMAT, Tanker, and Air Brake Endorsements.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years driving experience.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to lift/pull Delivery hose.
- Ability climb in/out of bulk truck.
- Reliability and dependability are a must.
- Ability to work in extreme weather environments.
- Ability to work a rotating on-call status.
Taylor Gas Company offers competitive pay plus a benefit package which includes health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, sick and personal leave, and a company contributing 401K retirement plan.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please upload and submit your résumé and cover letter in the application below.